Vitamin C is a vitamin that is essential for the human body. But did you even know that it also offers a lot of advantages when used in skincare products? Protecting your skin from free radicals and pollutants, as well as reducing wrinkles and fine lines on the face.
Korean skincare brands are often at the forefront of the skincare market, and the best Korean vitamin C serums are an ideal choice for anyone looking to step it up on their skincare regimen. Klairs, Purito, and Neogen Dermalogy are just a few of the Korean luxury brands that provide vitamin C-rich best Asian serums that may help keep your skin looking healthy and radiant.
Best Korean Vitamin C Serums
The following list of the best Korean vitamin C serums is an excellent place to start if you are interested in trying out a k beauty vitamin C serum for yourself but are unsure where to begin. It includes the 8 reasonably priced best Korean vitamin C serums.
Vitamin C can be found in both pure form and more stable vitamin C derivatives. Vitamin C derivatives such as sodium ascorbyl phosphate or ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate are a more stable form of vitamin C that offers many of the same advantages without causing irritation, making them suitable for sensitive skin.
Neogen Dermalogy Real Vita C Serum
Neogen Dermalogy Real Vitamin C Serum is designed with 10-percent sodium ascorbyl phosphate, a stabilized vitamin C derivative, and 12 percent vitamin C acerola-plex (a vegetable and fruit complex high in vitamin C), as well as a variety of active ingredients. In addition to stimulating collagen production and providing antioxidant advantages such as protection from oxidative stress, this best Korean vitamin C serum also moisturizes the skin and enhances the appearance of dull skin.
A light and fluffy texture and feel characterize this water-based Korean serum, which is perfect for those with normal, combined, and oily skin conditions. It also benefits from being stable and non-irritating due to sodium ascorbyl phosphate, a vitamin C derivative.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate: Although vitamin C is a well-known skincare ingredient, it is also very unstable. Here comes sodium ascorbyl phosphate. Unlike pure vitamin C, this vitamin C derivative is stable and provides antioxidant protection similar to that of the vitamin. According to the findings of this study, sodium ascorbyl phosphate can be used to both prevent and cure acne without causing any negative effects.
- Niacinamide: Niacinamide is well-known for its many skin advantages, ranging from hydrating and protecting the skin barrier to lightening and wrinkle-reducing properties. Niacinamide could also help in the regulation of sebum production, therefore balancing oily and acne-prone skin.
- 5 Extracts of Citrus Fruits: A citrus extract combination of lemon, lime, orange, tangerine, and grapefruit enhances the brightness and luminosity of the skin.
- Panthenol: Panthenol, commonly known as pro-vitamin B-5, is a soothing, moisturizing, and healing ingredient.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: A salt version of hyaluronic acid, sodium hyaluronate hydrates and plumps the skin.
I Dew Care Bright Side up, Brightening Vitamin C Serum
I Dew Care Bright Side Up, formulated with vitamin C and grapefruit extract, brightens the skin, decreases dullness, and helps to prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The absence of sulfates, parabens, SLS, formaldehyde, or coal tar in the formula makes it stand out as unique and fashionable.
The serum has a pink fragrance and color, making the skincare regimen more enjoyable. It revitalizes, refreshes, and brightens the skin. This serum significantly improves the texture and appearance of sun-damaged skin, and a small amount goes a long way.
- Ascorbic acid: It is the purest form of vitamin C, and it lightens discoloration, protects the skin from UV radiation, and it is the Korean collagen serum.
- Grapefruit extract: minimizes wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- Niacinamide: It hydrates the skin and controls sebum production in oily skin.
- Panthenol: It is a natural healing and soothing ingredient for the skin.
- Vitamin E: helps to prevent acne, hydrates the skin, and cures sun damage.
- Glycerin: moisturizes dry skin, leaving it smooth and supple.
Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop Serum
Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop Serum contains pure vitamin C to revitalize the skin. The lightweight, non-comedogenic product has efficient brightening and healing agents that address dull skin tones and enlarged pores.
Klairs formulates this serum with a 5% ascorbic acid concentration, which is low enough to cause discomfort for those with sensitive skin but high enough to accomplish what vitamin C does best: brighten, level out skin tone, and provide antioxidant benefits.
- Ascorbic Acid: Ascorbic Acid is the purest form of vitamin C. It lightens discoloration, protects skin from environmental stressors including UV exposure, and promotes collagen production.
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract: This plant extract, also known as Skullcap Root Extract, contains anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antifungal characteristics. It is an antioxidant with the potential to brighten the skin.
- Centella Asiatica Extract: This extract has anti-inflammatory, healing, and moisturizing qualities.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate: A stable vitamin C derivative that is readily absorbed by the skin and provides skin benefits comparable to pure vitamin C.
Purito Pure Vitamin C Serum
Purito Pure Vitamin C Serum brightens and tightens the skin by combining ascorbic acid, niacinamide, sodium hyaluronate liquid, arginine, and numerous plant extracts.
Although the vitamin C content is on the lower end at 5%, it is sufficient to provide benefits and should be appealing to sensitive skin. It has a light, thin texture that quickly penetrates into the skin. The serum comes in a pump container, making application a breeze.
- Sodium Hyaluronate Liquid: The first ingredient in this serum is sodium hyaluronate liquid, which is listed as 89 percent concentration. The salt version of hyaluronic acid, the well-known hydrator, and skin plumper is sodium hyaluronate. This chemical is a savior if you have parched or dehydrated skin.
- Ascorbic acid (pure vitamin C): It is the best Korean serum anti-aging superpower that works on dark spots and discoloration, as well as wrinkles and fine lines, while also offering antioxidant protection.
- Niacinamide: It acts as a skin brightener, anti-inflammatory, and barrier protector. Niacinamide also combats the signs of aging by reducing wrinkles and fine lines and regulating sebum production.
- Arginine: An amino acid that helps in the formation of collagen, this active moisturizes and also has wound-healing qualities.
- Plant Extracts: Panax Ginseng Root Extract is an antioxidant that hydrates the skin, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract is anti-inflammatory and antibacterial, and Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract exfoliates and moisturizes the skin.
Meebak Cica Vitamin C Serum
This cruelty-free, paraben-free, and sulfate-free vitamin C serum for mature skin is the best Korean vitamin C serum available on the market. The serum’s goal is to heal damaged skin while also improving the skin’s protective barrier. This is an oil-based serum with a transparent color.
At the same time, it is lightweight and hydrating. It is suitable for all skin types, including normal, combination, and dry. It effectively treats acne and is the best Korean serum for acne scars, pigmentation, redness, and aging signs. The pump makes it simple to extract the desired quantity of product, and the thick, opaque glass container enhances visibility.
- Cica: often known as tiger grass – is the serum’s crucial ingredient. Restores damaged skin, moisturizes it, and refines its texture.
- Centella Asiatica Extract: hydrates and soothes the skin.
- Niacinamide: oily skin benefits from niacinamide’s moisturizing and sebum-controlling properties. Moisturized skin seems younger and has a lower risk of developing wrinkles.
- Panthenol: often known as Vitamin B-5, is a skin moisturizer and healer.
- Ascorbic acid: lightens discoloration, protects the skin from the sun, and enhances the production of collagen.
- Green tea: helps in the reduction of inflammation and redness while also protecting against free radicals.
It’s Skin Power 10 Formula VC Effector Serum
It is the VC Skin Power 10 Formula Effector Serum is the best Korean vitamin C serum that tightens and minimizes pores. It is manufactured using the vitamin C derivative ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate.
This vitamin C formula is light, rapidly dries, and does not irritate the skin as pure vitamin C products do. This brightening serum Korean has a subtle citrus scent and is ideal for use under makeup. It contains an oil-soluble vitamin C derivative, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, and is thus appropriate for those with normal to dry skin.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate: Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate is a stable oil-soluble vitamin C derivative that penetrates well and seems to provide many of the same advantages as pure vitamin C. This contains antioxidants and skin-brightening properties as well as the capacity to stimulate collagen production.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: Commonly known as green tea extract, this powerful antioxidant protects skin from UV damage and has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. A 2percent topical green tea lotion was even shown to be useful in treating mild to moderate acne in one study.
- Glycerin: Glycerin, a humectant, and moisturizer keep skin hydrated and plumped.
Cos de Baha Vitamin C 15 Serum
Cos de Baha Vitamin C 15 Serum contains 15% pure ascorbic acid to help erase hyperpigmentation and redness while also protecting against sun damage.
As a result, you’ll have a smoother, fairer complexion with a natural glow. It finds a compromise between a vitamin C concentration that is too low and one that is too high. If you’re searching for the best Korean vitamin C serum produced with pure ascorbic acid, this is a Good Deal.
- Ascorbic Acid: Often known as pure vitamin C, ascorbic acid is a powerful anti-aging agent for the skin. It stimulates collagen production, brightens the skin, and contains antioxidants.
- Arbutin: An antioxidant and skin brightener due to its ability to inhibit the production of melanin. The pigment that gives your skin its color is called melanin.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: Also referred to as green tea extract, this plant extract is a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from UV radiation and other environmental stresses. Additionally, it is anti-inflammatory and antibacterial.
- Panthenol: Commonly known as pro-vitamin B-5, this humectant helps to keep the skin moisturized and soothed.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: Aloe is soothing, hydrating, and anti-inflammatory.
- Arginine: An amino acid that has a role in the production of collagen. Additionally, it moisturizes and cures the skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: A salt version of hyaluronic acid, this supercharged hydrator helps in the retention of moisture and plumping the appearance of the skin. A lifesaver for those with dry or dehydrated skin. This is the best Korean hyaluronic acid serum.
Some By Mi Galactomyces Pure Vitamin C Glow Serum
Some By Mi Galactomyces Pure Vitamin C Glow Serum includes 3% pure ascorbic acid, a vitamin C derivative, 75% galactomyces ferment filtrate, and many plants and fruit extracts, making it the best Korean vitamin C serum if you’re new to vitamin C and looking for a mild yet pure formula. This is the best niacinamide Korean serum.
Due to the natural ingredients, the serum has a slight, light brown hue to it, despite the fact that it applies clear to the skin. This best Korean vitamin C serum has a light texture that quickly absorbs into the skin, leaving it soft and smooth. Due to the serum’s low concentration of pure vitamin C (which may irritate the skin), it may appeal to those with sensitive skin.
- Ascorbic Acid: This serum contains pure vitamin C and works to brighten the skin while also improving the texture and appearance of hyperpigmentation, black spots, and uneven skin tone.
- Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate: Commonly known as Pitera, this yeast-derived ingredient is high in vitamins, minerals, and hydrating amino acids. Also, it has been shown to diminish the effect of skin pigmentation. It contains antioxidants and helps in the production of hyaluronan (hyaluronic acid) in the skin, which increases hydration and helps maintain a healthy skin barrier.
- Niacinamide: Often known as vitamin B3, is a great skin-restorative ingredient that has a number of beneficial effects on aged skin. Among these advantages, niacinamide improves skin moisture and fine wrinkles, strengthens the stratum corneum, and brightens the skin tone while reducing the appearance of dark spots and discoloration. Niacinamide is known for its ability to control sebum production in the skin, which makes it a favorite among persons with oily skin.
- Sodium ascorbyl phosphate: SAP is a vitamin C derivative that provides a mild and stable alternative to pure vitamin C. It contains antioxidants and may even stimulate the creation of collagen, which enhances skin elasticity and reduces the appearance of skin aging. This is the best Korean serum for dark spots and acne scars. Additionally, it has antibacterial qualities that help in the battle against P. Agnes, the acne-causing bacterium.
- Allantoin: It is derived from the comfrey plant and helps in the soothing and healing of the skin.
- Adenosine: A strong anti-inflammatory ingredient present naturally in our bodies that are utilized to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Additionally, it helps in the improvement of the skin’s natural moisturizing factors.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Sodium hyaluronate is hyaluronic acid’s salt version. It possesses skin-identical qualities (similar to those found in your skin) and is used to moisturize and plump the appearance of the skin.
- Panthenol: commonly known as pro-vitamin B5, is a humectant and anti-inflammatory ingredient. It helps in the hydration of the skin and the maintaining of its barrier function.
Benefits of Vitamin C in Skincare
Vitamin C, often known as ascorbic acid or l ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble antioxidant that has several skin advantages. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from oxidative stresses and pollutants. Additionally, it increases collagen production, which contributes to the appearance of tighter, less sagging skin. It helps in the smoothing of fine lines and wrinkles.
Vitamin C may also help lighten pigmentation by addressing uneven skin tone, dark spots, discoloration, and other hyperpigmentation disorders since Vitamin C inhibits tyrosinase, an enzyme involved in the formation of melanin. Vitamin C’s acidic composition helps in the repair of pigmented dead skin cells, resulting in a more even, radiant, and youthful-looking skin tone.
Throughout the day, using a K beauty vitamin C serum provides continual protection from environmental challenges and provides some brightening effect. If you use this best Korean vitamin C serum in the daytime or nighttime, be sure to follow it up with a moisturizer and sunscreen throughout the day to seal the benefits.
Vitamin C is one of the finest anti-aging and skin brightening ingredients available and deserves a spot in everyone’s skincare routine since there is almost certainly the best Korean vitamin C serum developed specifically for your skin issues and skin type.
Including this active ingredient in your skincare routine’s serum phase is one of the most effective methods to deliver its advantages to your skin. This is the best Korean vitamin C serum for hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, dullness, fine lines, and even acne scars.
If you are finding Korean Toners, let’s take a look at our post, Best Korean Toners for All Skin Types.