Table of Contents
What is the best lotion for crepey skin? What is the best crepe erase product? If you notice that your skin is becoming thin, sagging, loose, and finely wrinkled, similar to the crepe paper you used for arts and crafts, you may have crepey skin (Cryolipolysis). In some respects, having crepey skin is similar to having wrinkled skin, but it seems more delicate and sensitive than before, almost like paper.
I will show you the best lotions for crepey skin on arms and legs in this post. Crepey skin is curable by dermatologists, and it is much more treatable if you start treating it as soon as possible. Moisturization is necessary for keeping healthy skin, especially in areas where the skin is more sensitive.
Fortunately, there are a variety of moisturizers available that can keep your skin from becoming crepey. Consider the best lotions for crepey skin on arms and legs.
18 Best Lotions for Crepey Skin on Arms and Legs
This is a list of best lotions for crepey skin on arms and legs, which are available at a variety of price points:
Beverly Hills MD Crepe Correcting Body Complex
The first product on our list is Crepe Correcting Body Complex, which is manufactured by Beverly Hills MD Cosmeceuticals. Using a combination of deep cellular hydration and volumizing collagen support, this lotion is particularly created to smooth and tighten the look of wrinkling and creping skin. This product composes ingredients that have been clinically proven to provide optimal results.
It helps in the promotion of collagen production and protein synthesis, which increases skin resiliency while simultaneously decreasing pore size, resulting in skin that is smoother, more supple, and healthier-looking. This best lotion for crepey skin on arms and legs is appropriate for those with sensitive skin. Apply evenly to the parts of the body that have crepey skin. Use it just once a day.
- HydraFirm: It contains algae, lentils, apples, and watermelon rind extracts, which work together to hydrate, tighten, and smoothen the areas of the skin affected by creping, particularly in difficult-to-treat areas like the stomach and thighs.
- Niacinamide: Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B-3 that is important for healthy skin.
InvisiCrepe Body Balm
InvisiCrepe Body Balm is a luxurious skincare cream that improves the appearance of crepey, thin skin. This Body Balm is designed to remove the appearance of thin, wrinkled skin. When it comes to having healthy skin, moisture is essential. This is the best lotion for crepey skin on arms and legs.
The Multi-Fruit Complex and lipid ingredient in InvisiCrepe gives the moisture that the skin needs while also healing the cracks in the skin barrier. This helps the skin to retain more water and seal in the moisture, allowing the skin to remain rejuvenated and more elastic for an extended period of time after application. It also helps in cell regeneration and protein network support by supplying the following ingredients:
- A Hydrating Multi-Fruit Complex and a Lipid Compound moisturize the skin, help in the skin’s water retention, and help strengthen the skin barrier.
- Cell regeneration is enhanced by using Lactococcus ferment lysate and oat bran extract. Lactococcus ferment lysate speeds up the rate of epidermal growth.
- Niacinamide and ribose assist in strengthening skin proteins such as collagen and elastin. These proteins are found in the skin’s dermal matrix, which serves as a scaffolding for the skin’s structure.
This body balm is very lightweight and absorbs quickly into the skin, leaving it feeling extremely smooth and silky. This product has a mild scent that does not last long. Use InvisiCrepe Body Balm once a day, regularly. Apply the cream into the affected areas.
StriVectin Crepe Control Tightening Body Cream
StriVectin Crepe Control Tightening Body Cream isn’t your average body cream. It was created by Strivectin, a skincare firm with more than 35 years of biomedical research behind it that focuses on high formulations for aging and changing skin types.
The Crepe Control Body Cream is designed to hydrate and nourish the skin while also tightening, firming, and restoring the skin’s elasticity and suppleness. With the use of this cream, the skin seems more luminous, smoother, and softer than ever before, and it is prepped with an even skin tone.
StriVectin makes use of classical ingredients that are very necessary to skincare, such as papaya and guava enzymes, murumuru seed butter, other fruit-derived seed oils, and other key ingredients. When all of their characteristics are considered, they effectively relieve the effects of crepey skin and provide you with healthy, young, and beautiful skin.
- Jojoba Seed Extract: This extract contains vitamins E and B complex and fatty acids.
- Turmeric Root Extract: Has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities.
- Blend of butter: Its ultra-smooth and silky texture are due to the use of a mix of shea murumuru and cupuacu butter that nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38: Also known as Matrixyl synthe’6, this peptide can assist in increasing the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid.
This best lotion for crepey skin on arms and legs also includes caffeine, which is recognized for its antioxidant and microcirculation-boosting properties, as well as hydrating shea butter and glycerin. The fruit and plant extracts in the cream are extracted from apples, cranberries, sweet cherries, kiwis, pomegranates, blackberries, red algae, rosemary leaf, and sunflowers, among others. This cream can be applied to the body twice a day for optimum benefits.
Osea Anti-Aging Body Balm
Osea’s Anti-Aging Body Balm is exactly what its name implies: it is an anti-aging balm designed to reduce the effects of aging on the skin. But what is it about this balm that differentiates it from other anti-aging creams and products?
Compared to the majority of leading brands, Osea emphasizes the use of natural goods rather than common chemical ingredients. The texture of this best lotion for crepey skin on arms and legs is similar to that of a serum.
- Alaria seaweed has long been used to hydrate the skin while also making it more elastic.
- Coconut oil is often used to reduce the symptoms of crepey skin.
- Antioxidants such as rosemary leaf extract, as well as omega fatty acids and sea minerals, considerably soften and smooth the skin when touched.
To top it off, unlike other creams, it does not have an unpleasant or overpowering fragrance. You’ll certainly like the nice smells of jasmine or geranium. The light texture on your skin, combined with the ability to move around more, will allow you to do more without feeling heavy or stuck. Apply a lot and massage it into your skin once a day, whether it’s dry or wet. Before using, give it a good shake.
Crepe Erase Advanced Body Repair Treatment
Crepe Erase Advanced Body Repair Treatment is a topical treatment that has been specifically designed for dry, crepey skin. The treatment intends to minimize the appearance of obvious symptoms of aging while also firming and smoothing the skin. Natural elastin production is helped by the proprietary Trufirm Complex, which contains nine super hydrations.
The Trufirm Complex in Crepe Erase contains a blend of vital phytonutrients, including dill, apple, and sage extracts, which are all sourced from natural sources. Apple extract helps to maintain the skin’s structural stability, while dill oil helps in the creation of natural elastin.
The phytoactive ursolic acid found in Moroccan sage targets the visible indications of aging and UV damage. The end result is skin that is firmer, smoother, and healthier. With its dermatologist-tested composition, it provides up to 48 hours of moisture while being gentle on sensitive skin.
- Coconut Oil: Helps to reduce water loss and treat dryness in the skin.
- Cocoa Butter: Helps to maintain elasticity while also sealing in moisture.
- Vitamin E: Helps to protect the skin from environmental aggressors such as pollution and UV rays, as well as from free radical damage.
- Grapeseed Oil: This oil has antioxidant characteristics, is non-comedogenic, and is lightweight, allowing it to enter easily into the skin.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Antioxidant capabilities help to prevent the appearance of early signs of aging.
- Squalane: Squalane helps to reduce the indications of aging while also protecting the skin.
- Glyceride Trio: This product helps to smooth and moisturize the skin.
Citrus is a fresh and uplifting scent that is not too heavy or excessive in its intensity. It’s better to dismiss the claims that this product is a magical cure for crepey skin and instead focus on the fact that it is a very effective moisturizing and anti-aging moisturizer for your whole body.
Reshape+ Crepey Skin Wrinkle Smoothing Cream
Crepey skin may take a significant toll on your confidence, but it is always possible to regain it with the correct products and care. Crepey Skin Wrinkle Smoothing Cream is one of the best lotion for crepey skin on arms and legs, uses a potent combination of active ingredients including hyaluronic acid to enhance hydration levels while also smoothing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
If you have irritated or inflamed skin, borage oil may help to nourish and moisturize the skin while also reducing redness and dryness. Collagen is a critical component that revitalizes your skin by increasing its elasticity and blood circulation.
Aloe vera and shea butter are included for added moisturization, while rosemary oil is used to minimize puffiness in this Wrinkle Smoothing Cream. This is the best moisturizer for crepey skin since it contains skin-lifting and skin-strengthening components.
Gold Bond Ultimate Crepe Corrector Age Defense Lotion
The Gold Bond Ultimate Crepe Corrector Age Defense is the best lotion for crepey skin on arms and legs while also firming and plumping dry and aging skin. In this smoothing concentrate, you’ll find antioxidants, omega fatty acids, botanicals like ginger root extract and aloe vera, and other ingredients that work together to protect, nourish, and moisturize the skin for all-day moisture.
The formula for crepey skin includes seven moisturizers, such as glycerin and jojoba esters, and three vitamins, including vitamin E, which offers photoprotection against harmful UVB rays and helps prevent wrinkles. The Resurrection Plant is a plant that can resist harsh dry conditions. It also includes Stress Response Proteins, which are present in other plants as well.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Aloe vera contains anti-inflammatory properties, is hydrating, and has healing characteristics.
- Apple (Pyrus Malus) Fruit Extract: This fruit extract is rich in proteins, vitamins, and sugars, and it exfoliates softly while also providing brightening and antibacterial properties.
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract: This extract has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, and toning properties.
- Bisabolol: It is an active ingredient derived from chamomile. Bisabolol is a natural anti-inflammatory that soothes and reduces inflammation.
- Ubiquinone: It is an antioxidant that can be used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Panthenol: Also known as pro-vitamin B-5, panthenol is a skin-soothing and moisturizing agent that helps to maintain a healthy skin barrier.
This light, fast-absorbing best cream for crepey arms and legs is free of scent and hypoallergenic, making it appropriate for use on all skin types.
Gold Bond Ultimate Strength and Resilience Skin Therapy Lotion
When it comes to treating crepey skin, the Gold Bond Ultimate Strength & Resilience Skin Therapy Lotion is also a budget-friendly choice. This lotion for crepe skin is quite effective. This lotion, which is designed specifically for aging and mature skin, has a combination of seven moisturizers and three vitamins, as well as essential proteins and lipids, which help to restore moisture to the skin.
This lotion includes many of the ingredients as Gold Bond Ultimate Crepe Corrector Age Defense Lotion, such as aloe vera, fruit extracts, panthenol, bisabolol, ubiquinone, and:
- Antioxidants: Help to protect the skin from UV damage, decrease the appearance of wrinkles, and protect the skin from environmental stresses.
- Glycerin: It is a skin-identical substance that also serves as a moisturizer.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate: Ascorbyl Phosphate is a type of vitamin C that helps to brighten the skin while also supporting collagen formation.
- Skin Firming Complex: This complex helps to enhance the skin’s protective layer.
This dermatologist-tested Gold Bond is the best lotion for crepey skin on arms and legs, which is non-greasy and lightweight. It has no fragrance and will keep you moisturized for up to 24 hours. It will help to strengthen and enhance the texture of the skin while also increasing its resilience.
Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion
Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion is an excellent skin care treatment for skin that has been damaged, disturbed, or crepey. This best body lotion for aging, crepey skin, which combines science and nature, contains macadamia nut oil and Adamia’s skincare treatment complex.
The oil extracted from macadamia nuts is extremely similar to human sebum. This enables it to mimic the skin’s natural ability to produce oil in the same way. As a result, there is good hydration, absorption, and moisturization.
- Promega-7 is a combination of pure macadamia oil (which is high in nourishing and rare omega-7 fatty acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid) and other powerful moisturizers.
- Vitamin E — also known as alpha-tocopherol, is a natural antioxidant that protects the skin from the effects of the environment.
- Linoleic Acid helps to strengthen the skin’s barrier while also reducing transepidermal water loss.
- Allantoin and Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice are derived from plants and are proven to soothe and relax the skin.
- Irritation, redness, and itching may all be reduced by phytosterols, which are compounds derived from plant cell membranes.
If your skin is red, cracked, burning, or damaged, this lotion for crepe skin will give soothing, moisturizing relief. It is very beneficial for tissue paper skin and sensitive skin that is in need of repair, as well as for aging skin that is dehydrated and in need of healing.
Once you begin using this best hydrating lotion for crepey skin, you should notice a reduction in the number of skin tears. It absorbs rapidly and does not leave the skin greasy. Suitable for use on the whole body. This dermatologist-tested best moisturizer for crepey skin is fragrance-free and non-allergenic, making it an excellent choice for skin damage.
Medix 5.5 Retinol & Ferulic Acid Anti-Sagging Treatment
Medix 5.5 Retinol & Ferulic Acid Anti-Sagging Treatment is an anti-sagging treatment that comprises retinol (a form of retinoid) and ferulic acid to moisturize and tighten sagging skin. It is created to have a pH of 5.5, which is skin-balancing, thus the 5.5 in the product name.
We’ve all heard about how retinoids can help reduce the appearance of signs of aging on the face, such as fine lines and wrinkles, as well as uneven skin texture. Retinoids can also be beneficial for the skin of your arms, legs, and the rest of your body as a whole.
- Retinol: Vitamin A derivative, retinol is used to treat crepey and sun-damaged skin, as well as to promote skin elasticity and collagen production, as well as to maintain a strong skin barrier.
- Ferulic acid: It has an antioxidant that brightens and evens skin tone, protects against free radical damage, and helps in the reduction of the production of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots.
- Botanimoist AMS: A saccharide complex derived from apples enhances hydration and moisture and improves skin texture.
Also included in this retinol cream are the antioxidants black tea, aloe vera, and chamomile, all of which are rich in vitamin and E. These vitamins are high in antioxidants, which can help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging in the skin.
However, even though it has a rather strong scent, this best body lotion for aging, crepey skin is non-greasy and is especially beneficial for crepey arms and hands. It may even be beneficial in the treatment of keratosis pilaris. Vegan and cruelty-free, this product is also free of sulfates, formaldehyde releasers, PEGs, alcohol, tints, and talc.
Advanced Clinicals Hyaluronic Acid Instant Skin Hydrator
Wrinkles, fine lines, and crepey skin are all treated with Advanced Clinicals Hyaluronic Acid Instant Skin Hydrator, which comes in a spa-size container and can be used all over the body to treat wrinkles, fine lines, and crepey skin. It is developed to improve saggy skin and restore volume.
- Hyaluronic Acid: It is a multitasking hydrator. Hyaluronic acid has the ability to attract water up to 1,000 times its own weight! It plumps up the skin and works to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Borage Oil: Borage oil is an anti-inflammatory that hydrates and helps to improve the skin’s protective barrier.
- Squalane: Provides anti-aging properties such as the minimization of fine lines and wrinkles, the control of oil production, and the replication of the lipids contained in the skin without leaving a greasiness on the skin.
- Among its many benefits are its antioxidant properties, which protect the skin from environmental aggressors, as well as its emollient properties, which soothe and restore the skin.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera soothes the skin.
The easy-to-use pump container makes using this two-in-one hydrating cream simple. You can use the same product to moisturize your face and body simultaneously. The product is paraben-free, produced in the United States, and has not been tested on animals.
Josie Maran Whipped Argan Pro-Retinol Body Butter
Although retinoids are well-known for boosting cell turnover and collagen production, we had to put a retinol-infused crepe cream on our list. This best lotion for crepey skin on arms and legs contains algae extract, a natural vitamin A component promoting cell turnover and nourishing the skin. It also contains quercetin, a potent antioxidant, and 100 percent pure argan oil for a silky, smooth finish.
Alpha Skin Care Renewal Body Lotion
Alpha Skin Care Renewal Body Lotion has a pH level of 4.0 and is designed with a whopping 12 percent alpha hydroxy acid. It also includes glycolic acid, a sugarcane derivative that encourages collagen formation and removes dead skin cells, resulting in brighter, smoother skin.
Glycolic acid is well-known for its efficiency in facial skincare products, and the use of this best hydrating lotion for crepey skin will help to decrease the look of wrinkles on your body.
- Glycolic Acid 12%: An alpha-hydroxy acid that deeply exfoliates dead skin cells. Skin looks brighter and more even in tone, with improved clarity. It clears out pores, which aims to reduce clogging and the development of acne. Fine lines, wrinkles, and pores seem to be minimized in look.
- Glycerin: Glycerin is a skin-identical ingredient that acts as a humectant, taking water into the skin to keep it moisturized.
Although this best lotion for older crepey skin is suitable for all skin types, people with sensitive skin should do patch testing to verify that glycolic acid does not bother their skin. Because alpha-hydroxy acids such as glycolic acid can make your skin more sensitive to sunlight, sunscreen is suggested for daytime usage on areas of skin that will be exposed to sunlight.
Certain users report relief in keratosis pilaris, the little bumps of trapped keratin in hair follicles under the skin that often appear on the cheeks, arms, or legs. This best drugstore body lotion for crepey skin is free of parabens and other fragrances.
InstaNatural Crepe Skin Firming Cream
Crepe Skin Firming Cream by InstaNatural has been developed to smooth and tighten wrinkles, sag, and loose skin all over the body. This is the best product for crepey skin on the legs, neck, chest, and hands.
- Glycolic Acid: An alpha-hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates the skin at a cellular level, increasing cell turnover and smoothing the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient hydrates the skin and helps to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Collagen: It helps to fill wrinkles, lift the skin, and tighten it.
- Caffeine: It is well-known for its tightening and invigorating effects.
- Shea Butter: Nourishes and smoothes the skin.
Everyone with any skin type can benefit from this crape skin cream, especially those with dry, sensitive, and mature skin. Clean, dry skin should be applied in upward strokes until completely absorbed.
This best lotion for crepey skin on arms and legs is free of parabens, SLS/SLES, mineral oil, formaldehyde releasers, synthetic colors, petroleum, polyethylene glycol (PEGs), DEA/MEA/TEA, and other potentially harmful preservatives. InstaNatural is Leaping Bunny Certified, which means that they do not test their products on animals at any level of the product development process.
TreeActiv Crepey Skin Repair Treatment Skin Firming And Tightening Cream
TreeActiv’s Crepey Skin Treatment, one of the best lotion for crepey skin on arms and legs, can be rubbed all over your body to lift and tone the skin. It includes natural ingredients that help tighten up your skin and smooth it out. Glycolic acid, which is present in this crepe skin treatment, helps in the reduction of wrinkles, fine lines, and the appearance of pores.
Shea butter gives significant moisturization, while glycerin maintains moisture and prevents dryness. There is also a robust antioxidant-rich oil mixture, including vitamin E, apricot, and aloe vera, for maximum hydration and softening.
NIVEA Nourishing Skin Firming Body Lotion Q10 and Vitamin C
NIVEA Nourishing Skin Firming Body Lotion w/ Q10 and Vitamin C is a lotion that is readily accessible in drugstores and reasonably priced for treating crepey skin. It is developed for dry to extremely dry skin. It can help to tighten skin and improve elasticity in as little as two weeks if used regularly.
- Vitamin C: An all-star skincare component for the face, vitamin C also acts on the rest of the body to maintain the delicate skin barrier’s balance. In addition to being a powerful antioxidant, it will also protect the damaged skin due to UV rays and other environmental stresses.
- Q10: An antioxidant that promotes collagen production while also protecting the skin from free radical damage, helping to reduce the appearance of signs of aging.
This best drugstore body lotion for crepey skin is recommended if you want a lightweight moisturizer that absorbs quickly will moisturize for up to 48 hours, and will not make you feel like you’re covered in oil. Soften and firm the skin, making it silky smooth due to its use. Just remember to be consistent with your daily application, and for optimal results, apply twice a day.
REN AHA Smart Renewal Body Serum
REN AHA Smart Renewal Body Serum is a variation from the traditional crape lotion or cream. This best lotion for crepey skin on arms and legs is a serum, which is a lighter version of the cream.
- From Yeast, Lactic Acid (AHA): An alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that acts as a chemical exfoliator. It removes dead skin cells from the skin, hence helping the skin’s natural regeneration process. Compared to glycolic acid, this AHA is gentler.
- PROBIOTIC EXTRACT: It helps to reinforce the skin’s natural barrier, which helps protect it from irritation and other environmental aggressors that can upset the skin’s acid mantle and cause it to age quickly, resulting in the formation of crepey skin.
- Xylitol derived from vegetable bark: Helps to maintain appropriate water reserves, resulting in enhanced hydration.
This serum will exfoliate the skin, which will help to enhance the texture of skin that has a harsh texture. Improved moisture levels will be achieved as a result of the skin is softer and more smooth. I like that it is lightweight, absorbs fast, is non-greasy, and has a somewhat sweet scent to it. This product is one of the more costly options on the list, and it will brighten the skin, impart a natural shine, and significantly enhance hydration.
Bloom Collagen + Aloe Vera Intensive Firming Cream
Bloom’s anti-aging solution uses collagen to promote youthful-looking skin by improving skin elasticity and reducing the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles. This is one of the best products for crepey skin on legs, cures for drying and sagging skin, and is suitable for full body usage.
Aloe vera fights the indications of age, hydrates the skin, and aids in the healing process. This crepey skin treatment contains green tea extracts, providing soothing effects and having a nice but overpowering scent. This is the best product for crepey skin on arms and legs since it is neither greasy nor sticky.
If you have dry skin and want to know about moisturizers, then take a look at our post The Best Korean Skincare Moisturizers.