Table of Contents
Drmtlgy, the company’s take on the term dermatology, is a rapidly growing skincare brand. But is drmtlgy worthwhile, or simply another influencer gimmick? Many people like Drmtlgy’s Needle-Less Serum, Vitamin C Serum, and tinted sunscreen. Drmtlgy Needless Serum has an interesting name that makes you wonder whether this serum is as excellent as a professional skincare treatment that requires needles.
I’d heard excellent things about the serum and decided to get it to see how it worked. I wasn’t expecting miracles and for it to perform like a cosmetic procedure requiring needles, but I was curious to see whether the serum might earn a regular slot in my anti-aging skincare routine. In this Drmtlgy real review, I will go through my experience and results.
Is Drmtlgy A Good Brand?
Drmtlgy is a fantastic skincare brand that offers a diverse selection of skincare products. They have a strong focus on acne and anti-aging skincare, although the majority of their products are suitable for all skin types and skin problems.
The things that are important to us at DRMTLGY: it can’t be terrible for you, and it has to work! We are focused on developing high-end skincare products that are made with the purest, safest, and most clinically-proven active ingredients possible. Our aim is to be the market leader in high-quality, high-performance skincare products and in customer satisfaction.
Drmtlgy ticks all the boxes for me when it comes to finding a decent skincare brand: it’s inexpensive, it uses high-quality ingredients, and it contains none of the harmful ingredients. They are also cruelty-free, which is a great bonus in my book! By looking at the various goods that Drmtlgy has to offer, it is clear that they are committed to formulating skincare products that are effective.
All of the products are packed with ingredients that have been thoroughly researched and shown to be effective. Actually, they’re so excellent that they could be termed medical grade, but without the high price tag. Despite the fact that their items are more expensive, they are a value when compared to the great quality of the product you are getting.
Drmtlgy Needle-Less Serum
Drmtlgy Needle-Less Serum is the most popular product provided by Drmtlgy. A proprietary Cerapep Technology, developed by Drmtlgy, is used in this serum to target the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, lips, and forehead while enhancing skin moisture.
The serum helps to improve the appearance of the skin’s natural moisture barrier while also making it seem more plump and smooth, as well as reducing the appearance of pores. The serum is non-comedogenic, which means that it will not clog pores when used topically. In certain cases, clogged pores might result in acne breakouts. This peptide serum is suited for all skin types, especially those with sensitive skin, and is non-irritating.
This serum, according to Drmtlgy, can be used in combination with other skincare products or routines, which is a major benefit. When using various products in one routine, things can become difficult, so it’s nice to know that you can include this serum into your routine without removing another product owing to conflicting ingredients.
Drmtlgy Needle-Less Serum Main Ingredients
I’m always looking at ingredient lists for skincare products. This is an amazing ingredient list, I must say. It includes a number of active ingredients (19) and relatively few filler ingredients. The following actives are listed in highest to the lowest of concentration:
- Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate: A sugar molecule that, like hyaluronic acid, attracts water to the skin’s surface for increased hydration.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: A kind of hyaluronic acid, sodium hyaluronate moisturizes and plumps the skin, helping to soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract: An extract that is high in antioxidants and has skin-soothing properties.
- Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Leaf/Stem Extract: A plant extract high in antioxidants that soothe the skin.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1: A peptide produced from type I collagen that reduces the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: This peptide, when combined with Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, lowers the signs of aging such as wrinkles, loss of elasticity, and uneven skin tone.
- Ceramide EOP: commonly known as Ceramide 1, is a waxy lipid that moisturizes and restores the skin barrier.
- Glucosamine HCL: A kind of amino sugar that moisturizes and soothes the skin.
- Glycosaminoglycans: Water-binding polysaccharide compounds that help in the regeneration of proteins such as collagen and elastin, as well as hydrating and moisturizing the skin.
- Ceramide NP: A lipid with anti-inflammatory effects that hydrates the skin.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5: A peptide that tightens and firm the skin while smoothing out fine wrinkles. It also helps to minimize facial redness.
- Ceramide AP: Also known as Ceramide 3, this lipid promotes skin barrier function and helps in the prevention of transepidermal water loss.
- Phytosphingosine: A lipid present in skin cells that helps to maintain the skin barrier and has antibacterial properties that can help with acne.
- Cholesterol: This lipid (fat) found naturally in the skin maintains the skin’s moisture barrier and has moisturizing properties.
- Niacinamide: It is an anti-inflammatory skin lightening agent that decreases redness, improves the skin barrier, and promotes collagen synthesis for a firmer, more elastic complexion. Niacinamide, a favorite of individuals with acne-prone and oily skin, controls sebum production.
- Methyl glucoside Phosphate: This component is trademarked as Neodermyl when combined with Copper Lysinate/Prolinate. This active is thought to be an energy source for aging cells, and it is said to increase collagen AND elastin synthesis while reducing wrinkle depth.
- Copper Lysinate/ Prolinate: An amino acid mineral combination found in the unique active Neodermyl. As previously stated, this is a new anti-aging active with significant potential to diminish multiple signs of aging.
- Panthenol: Panthenol, often known as pro-vitamin B5, calms and hydrates the skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: A powerful antioxidant and a stable form of vitamin E that also lowers redness and soothes sensitive skin.
Drmtlgy Needle-Less Serum Review
Drmtlgy Needle-Less Serum is unlike any serum I’ve ever used. This serum has a unique peptide combination that works with your own collagen production to increase moisture while decreasing wrinkles and fine lines around the lips, eyes, and forehead.
Needless Serum has a luxurious texture and feels like a high-end face serum that costs twice as much. The serum is quite light and does not feel greasy on the skin. Instead, it quickly penetrates into my pores, leaving me with smooth, supple skin that is free of any obvious residue.
I wake up with notably refined skin texture after taking this serum in the evening, comparable to how my skin reacts to retinol. The difference is that this serum causes no acne breakouts, irritation, dryness, redness, or peeling.
My fine wrinkles have started to diminish, and my skin seems plumper. Apart from retinoids, this is the only product that has provided me with such quick and apparent smoothing of my combination skin. My pores look to be smaller as well.
The best anti-aging serum that I’ve used this year is Drmtlgy Needless Serum. That is saying a lot since I am continuously trying different products, but the benefits are really obvious for me and have no negative side effects.
What Skin Types Can Benefit From Drmtlgy Needle-Less Serum?
According to my experiences, this serum is suitable for most skin types. This product combines sodium hyaluronate and sugar molecules to hydrate the skin, making it a good choice for dry skin. All skin types, especially combination, oily, and acne-prone, will benefit from the lightweight, non-greasy texture and the sebum balancing properties and anti-inflammatory properties of niacinamide.
Skin that is aged or has fully matured will benefit from Cerapep Technology, which targets the signs of aging. If you’re concerned about fine lines and wrinkles around your lips, eyes, or forehead, then this Drmtlgy solution could be a smart option to consider.
In addition, if you have sensitive skin and are looking for anti-aging benefits from the skincare product without typical harsh negative effects of other active ingredients such as retinol or exfoliating acids such as glycolic, lactic, or salicylic acid, this could also be an excellent choice for you.
Does Drmtlgy Needle-Less Serum Work?
It is Drmtlgy’s best-selling product, the Needless serum, which claims to target fine wrinkles while also hydrating the skin. In addition to hydrating the skin, the Dermatology Needless serum has ingredients that can help with big pores, dry skin, fine lines, and dark spots.
The needle-free serum will help in the promotion of collagen production, the reduction of fine lines, the brightening and hydration of the skin.
The most significant claim is that this serum can be used as a substitute for botox and fillers. Is it truly ready to live up to that?
How To Use Drmtlgy Needle-Less Serum?
Applying the serum after cleansing and toning the skin is suggested. It is preferred that you apply it twice a day. Following the instructions, squeeze 4 to 5 drops into your fingertips and rub them over your face, being careful not to get it too near to your eyes.
Make careful to leave time for the product to absorb before applying further products and then adding a moisturizer. Also include an SPF of 30 or higher broad-spectrum sunscreen in your morning skincare routine.
Drmtlgy Needless Serum Cost?
Drmtlgy Needless Serum is reasonably priced compared to other high-end face serums on the market, with a retail price of $69.
Is Drmtlgy Cruelty-Free?
Yes, Drmtlgy is a cruelty-free brand, and the company states that its products are made and developed using methods that do not include animal testing.
So, is Drmtlgy Needle-Less Serum Review a safe and effective over-the-counter Botox alternative?
Even though this “needleless serum” does not include any botulinum toxin and does not provide the same dramatic effects as Botox, it is an anti-aging serum with multiple effective active ingredients. I have seen excellent results with it.
If you want to fight aging skin without getting injections from a dermatologist or surgery on the face, Drmtlgy Needless Serum can be a brilliant option for you.
Following my experience with this serum, I am extremely interested in trying some of Drmtly’s other products, such as the Drmtlgy Microdermabrasion Scrub and the Drmtlgy Vitamin C E +F vitamin C serum, which seems to be a perfect drmtlgy needless serum dupe for Skinceuticals CE Ferulic Acid serum.
If you have dry skin and searching for a hydrating body wash, then check this post, Best Hydrating Body Washes For Dry Skin.