To sustain your S curls, you’ll need to repeat the S curl texturizer procedure regularly. “How often should I use s-curl?” many people ask. Every two to three months is the best answer, according to experts. However, some exceptions, such as if your hair has returned to its normal state within that time limit.
What does the S curl texturizer do? The texturizer loosens but does not straighten natural curl patterns. You can achieve more wavy or curly hair by freeing the natural curl. S-Curls are the most outstanding choice to retain or strengthen your natural curl pattern with a looser, softer curl pattern. Many people assume that using a texturizer in the hair would slow down hair growth. But it is just a myth!
Positive Impact Of S-Curls On The Natural Hairs
- In response to user demand, S-Curl has developed new products. The products provide optimal hair growth and suppleness and keep the hair shiny all day.
- A key benefit of S-Curl is that it helps to keep your hair moisturized, which reduces the risk of drying out and breakage. Natural hair texture can be cleansed, moisturized, and styled with these products.
- When you put s-curl in your hair, it will appear soft and natural after drying—no hair freezing.
- S-curl texturizers make it simple to comb and style your hair. It makes your hair feel soft and silky.
- It allows you to style your hair in a variety of ways. The styles are manageable and will enable you to maintain a natural-looking hairstyle.
- There are numerous S-curl products available on the market. To keep your hair moisturized and wavy, you can use a crème relaxer, spray, gel, or other items.
- For s-curl products, styling hair takes only 2-3 minutes and results in a clean and sleek finish. However, Hairstyling can take up to 20 minutes without this product.
- In the case of afro hair, the s-curl will assist reduce the shrinking and promote your hair’s growth.
- S-curl texturizer can help you manage your hair, especially if it’s coarse or thick. Texturizers relax hair strands, allowing you to style them to your heart’s content.
Negative Impact Of S-Curls On The Natural Hairs
- Follow the instructions when using the s-curl product. Extending the time will cause over-processed hair, which will lead to damaged hair. And then you end with damaged hair rather than beautiful and manageable wavy hair.
- S-curl might dry out your scalp and cause itching if you don’t follow the instructions carefully. Hair might become flaky and dry if no moisturizer is applied.
- If you use the texturizer daily, you may end up with brown or dark burgundy hair.
- Depending on how you wish to style your hair, the chemicals in the product may alter the strands. The hair strands get weaker as a result.
- Your hair will break or split when strands weaken, and your scalp dries out.