Table of Contents
Consumers in Spain are estimated to have spent more than one million euros on brow care products in the previous year. Today’s post is about How To Lighten Eyebrows With Lemon Juice. Nowadays, we spend more and more money on caring for this area of our faces, realizing the significance of the frame of the look.
The brows are a representation of one’s personality and character. It is essential to frame the face with gorgeous, healthy, full, and defined eyebrows to show off a great eye contour and attract with only the flip of an eye. If you’re going to lighten your hair, particularly if you’re going to have to bleach it, lightening your eyebrows will be a top concern.
Natural methods may now be used to do this quickly and without causing harm. Another issue with using chemical goods is that they might be more damaging than beneficial since it is not advised to submit an area that is sensitive to the effects of dyes. We demonstrate how to lighten eyebrows with lemon juice in this post.
Lighten eyebrows with lemon juice
Spritz your brows with a combination of equal parts lemon juice and water. Or, you can dip a cotton bud into the paste and apply it that way. The lemon’s lightning effects are activated by exposure to sunlight.
- Achieving the best results is most likely if your eyebrows are already a warm brown and you’re just looking to lighten them by a shade or two.
- Remember that the longer you are out in the sun, the lighter your eyebrows will get! In general, it is a good idea to check every 30 minutes or so, particularly if you plan to be outside for an extended period of time.
- Use a moist towel to wipe away all of the lemon juice from your brows if you’re satisfied with the results of your trial.
- Although it is rare, lemon juice may sometimes cause a rash when applied directly to the skin and then exposed to sunshine, a disease known as phytophotodermatitis.
I was born with very dark eyebrows that do not suit my natural hair color, which is medium brown. As a result, I’ve always felt it made me appear a little funny, particularly in photographs, so I’ve finally decided to lighten them, but there was no way I was going to put bleach on my face!
I made use of lemon juice! Lemons have bleaching properties that make them ideal for natural lightening that is safe, effective, and environmentally friendly! There are two options for doing this!
Method No 1:
- Wash your face.
- Cut a lemon in half.
- Using one-half of the lemon, rub it over each of your eyebrows in a circular motion until the whole brow is covered with lemon juice.
- Once your brows have reached the appropriate color, rinse them off!
Method No 2:
- Wash your face.
- Slice the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into a small cup.
- Using two cotton pads, dip them in the juice and apply them to your eyebrows.
- Continue to check for the proper brightness using cotton pads while holding them on your brows.
- After you are satisfied with the color of your eyebrows, clean your face well, and you are finished.