When it comes to lightening brows, the first thing that comes to mind is bleach. But, other than bleaching, How to Lighten Your Eyebrows Naturally? Take a look at these simple ways that everyone may use:
Trim and Shape
For light brows, you should be aware that it is essential to keep the brows to an absolute minimum. Obviously, you shouldn’t entirely pluck or wax your eyebrows, but you should tidy them up as much as possible. This will make your eyebrows seem lighter, and having thinner, well-groomed eyebrows will also make it simpler to lighten your eyebrows using natural ways.
- Take a bath or wash before opening hair follicles and make plucking simpler. Apply a topical numbing cream if it is unpleasant.
- Use tweezers with a slanted edge to shape your eyebrows to your liking. Using your eyes as guides, your eyebrows should frame your eyes.
- The arch of the eyebrows should be aligned with the outer edge of the iris, directly above the tear duct. The opposite end of the brow should be placed outside imaginary lines drawn from the outer corner of the eye.
- Use good lighting and a regular mirror, NOT a magnifying mirror, which may overemphasize the eyebrows and cause you to pluck more. Use only a well-lit area to determine how your eyebrows will appear in normal and natural light.
- Occasionally, take a step back to see how your brows appear from a distance.
- If you like the shape of your eyebrows, you may pluck stray hairs once each week. If not, wait around three weeks before plucking your brows again to avoid over-plucking.
Using Light Pencils or Brow Gels
Using a brow pencil that is a few shades lighter than your natural hair color will not need you to darken your brows in order to get the desired effect. For example, if you have dark brown hair, go for a warm brown or a shade that is a shade or two lighter than that.
Draw a line across your brows with your eyeliner pencil until they’re completely covered. In order to get a softer and more natural appearance, go for a light-colored shadow rather than an eyeliner. After applying the eyeshadow or brow pencil, you should consider filling in the brows with a brow gel in a shade that matches the eyeshadow or eyebrow pencil you used.
Fill in the brows with care, using the same technique as you would with mascara. Wiggle the wand up as you begin on the brow, and then down as you follow the arch. Remember to blend well and then use a clean mascara brush to brush the brow hairs afterward.
The use of chamomile tea in combination with lemon juice is another natural technique. If you don’t want to use chemicals to lighten your brows, this is an excellent alternative.
When making the tea, pour one cup of boiling water into a chamomile tea bag and allow it to steep for an hour. Stir in an equal amount of lemon juice. With a cotton bud, apply the tea mixture to your brows. Repeat as needed. Continue to use this procedure on a daily basis, and the brows will progressively get lighter. If you want to know Why is my eyebrows darker than my hair, then take a look at this post.