Do you want to know how to strip toner from hair? You’re not the only one. Over-toning the hair is a common problem for women all over the world. No need to be concerned anymore; we have the best toner stripping methods. So, keep scrolling and explore.
How To Strip Toner From Hair?
It’s up to you whether or not you want to sit & watch the toner fade. This procedure, however, may take many days. You may also go with the other options, which is a quick remedy.
Use vinegar and baking soda products to begin the toner-stripping process for the hair. You may strip toner from your hair using the methods outlined in this article.
Method No. 1 (Use NaHCO₃ With Vinegar)
Baking soda and vinegar are common household ingredients, but they may also be used to strip toner from the hair. Make a mix of baking soda with vinegar, then apply the mixture to the hair. Gently massage the mixture to affect parts of your hair, then leave for 5 to 10 minutes. The mixture works on your hair, similar to clarifying shampoos.
- Regardless of how much you want to strip toner out of your hair, you should use baking soda and vinegar with care.
- Hair can get extremely dry if you use bicarbonate soda & vinegar on it frequently. Make sure you don’t overuse it to get the best results from this technique.
Methode No. 2 (Use Lemon-conditioner Mixture)
Home remedies exist if you’re not satisfied with the hue of your toner. The longer the toner lingers on your hair, the more difficult it is to remove. If you want the best results, you should use this technique within 24 hours after toning the hair.
- Use a citrus press or squeeze with your hands to extract the juice from several lemons. Then, combine three parts lemon juice and one part conditioner in a separate bowl. Use a deep conditioning product to keep your hair from being damaged.
- Lemon conditioner should be applied from root to tip, ensuring that every strand is saturated. Tie your hair up if it’s long. Use a plastic wrap or bag to keep your hair covered.
- Lemon juice’s acidity will gradually strip the toner from the hair, whereas the conditioner will assist in preventing damage. Let this mixture sit for three hours. Or allow the mixture to sit overnight for maximum outcomes.
Method No. 3 (Chalet Your Hair)
Chelating is a technique for removing product buildup and oil from your hair. Typically, this is done before hair dyeing. However, it may also be used to strip excess toner from hair.
How to strip toner from hair by chelating? First, rinse your hair with a small amount of dish soap. After that, squeeze a lemon directly into your head and keep it on for 1-3 min. Use a deep conditioner after rinsing the lemon juice out of your hair.
The natural oils will be stripped from your hair if you follow this technique for toner stripping. So, you must end by conditioning your hair to minimize hair damage.
As previously said, you have a variety of alternatives for stripping toner from your hair. If you stick to these measures, you’ll see results after 2-3 washes, and your hair will come in a desirable shade.