In this post, we will discuss how to wear a cheer bow. It is possible that you may have a tough time figuring out just how to utilize the lovely hair accessories that you have acquired. Because of this, we have created a guide hoping that it will inspire you and provide you with fresh ideas. We’ve picked a few classics to highlight, some with a unique twist:
3 Ways to wear cheer bows:
Velvet is a highly fashionable material at the moment. It is a beautiful material that sparkles when it catches the light and has an air of luxury about it.
- Comb the hair out to remove any tangles.
- Take a short bit of hair from the side of your head that is over one of your ears.
- Pull the portion of hair back and slide it behind your ear, then fasten the pearl clip onto the rest of your hair.
- Slide the bow clip into the hair behind the pearl clip very gently, and then clip it onto enough hair to ensure that its position is maintained.
Double up Bows
The use of two bows simultaneously creates a cute and interesting style. You do not need to use the same color for each of the hair bows; you are free to mix and match the colors any way you wish.
- Brush the hair, then make a dividing line along the center of the head, and pull off a little piece of hair from either side of the head.
- Take a little section of hair from either side and tie it back into a ponytail.
- To get the ponytails as high as you can, pull them up and then fasten them with an elastic band.
- Now take each of the two strands of hair that you separated earlier and wrap them clockwise around the base of the ponytails. Repeat this step on the other side.
- Secure the buns with bobby pins, and tie the bow.
Why not try something unusual and entertaining for a change with this adorable bow that is decorated with rabbit ears? It is ideal not just for Easter but also for other occasions.
- If you’re interested in achieving this style, the steps are as follows:
- After brushing your hair, you should create a basic ponytail with a low profile and then bind it with an elastic band.
- Now, twist the hairs around the base of the ponytail many times until all of the hair is collected around it. Afterward, you can release the ponytail.
- Place the bow as you wish, then undo the bun by pulling out a few hair strands to get a more casual look.
Tips on how to wear a cheer bow:
I also discovered some useful tips for further study. For someone with really short hair, for example, wearing their hair in a half-up style may not be the simplest solution. The following are some suggestions that might be of use to you:
- Apply some gel to your hair, and then tidy it up with a comb. You will have a better chance of having enough material to secure the cheer bow to your hair if you do it this way.
- Although it may not make much sense at first, you can wear a hair extension with the same color as your natural hair. Some of the extensions come in clips, while others include ties or hair clips that can be attached to your hair. You may then use super glue to attach the cheer bow to the hair extension, and you can style the hair extension so that it blends in well with your hair.