Table of Contents
The following are directions for using baking soda on its own, in combination with hydrogen peroxide, and as part of a hair-lightening routine that also includes anti-dandruff shampoo. Today’s post is about lightened eyebrows with baking soda.
lighten eyebrows with baking soda
Make a paste by mixing the following ingredients to lighten the hair using just baking soda:
- 1 level teaspoon of baking soda combined with a small amount of water
- Add the required amount of water to obtain a medium-thick consistency. It shouldn’t be too watery or too thick.
After that, give your brow hair a little massage with the baking soda paste. After allowing the mixture to remain in place on your hair for fifteen to twenty minutes, you should then wash or rinse it off.
Does Baking Soda Lighten Eyebrows?
If you cannot afford a salon or clarifying shampoo, you may create your own alternative. Create a thick paste by combining one part baking soda with one part standard shampoo. Brush product into eyebrows for a few minutes, then rinse.
Can Baking Soda Damage Your Hair?
Although baking soda may remove hair coloring and lighten brow hair color, not everyone should use it.
- Baking soda is an excellent cleaning agent to eliminate product buildup from the hair.
- Using baking soda might also irritate the skin of those with sensitive skin.
- The easiest technique to prevent difficulties is to dilute baking soda with water before applying it to eyebrow hair.
Additionally, use baking soda carefully. Try using it two to three days in a row to lighten the hair color, then wait a few days before applying it again.
Tips For Lightening Your Brows
The following advice will help you in properly lightening the color of your eyebrows, regardless of whether you choose to use bleach or the other lightening method:
- Make sure you choose the right color. It is recommended by several hairstylists that you bleach your eyebrows to be one shade lighter than your natural brow color; nevertheless, you are free to try out other hues before deciding which one you prefer the most.
- If you are using a bleaching product purchase from a store, be sure not to keep it on for any extended than the instructions suggest. Bleach will eventually produce a shade that is more orange or reddish in tone than it would ever produce in a lighter shade.
- When trying to lighten your eyebrows, it is advisable to begin with a single shade lighter than the hair, regardless of the color of your hair (black, brown, or blonde). You may always go lighter by using a different shade if you feel that the existing one is too dark. This procedure is gentler on your hair and can assist you in avoiding hues or tones that you did not want to achieve.
- Do not attempt to shape your brows. Wait twenty-four hours after lightening your eyebrows before using tweezers or other shaping tools on them. This can help avoid irritation.
If you want to know why are my eyebrows darker than my hair, check this out.